WEEBO TRADE-IN PROGRAM TERMS
These Weebo Trade-In Program Terms (“Terms”) are an agreement between you and Weebo Pte Ltd (“Weebo”). By participating in the Trade-In Program, you accept and are bound by these Terms.
Subject to these Terms, you may trade in an eligible device (“Trade-in Device”) and receive a credit from WEEBO to use toward the purchase of certain WEEBO Point-of-Sale System (“New WEEBO Device”) as offered by WEEBO. This Trade-In Program is only available for New WEEBO POS Devices purchased. When you request for a quotation with a trade-in request, you are to submit your Trade-in Device for inspection, and you will receive a quotation for your intended purchase with credits deducted from your device value.
Upon completion of your purchase, WEEBO will collect your Trade-in Device and deliver your New WEEBO Device to you. If you bought your Trade-In Device under an equipment instalment plan or other financing plan, you will be responsible for any and all remaining payments under such plan or contract, including any contract termination fees. Leased devices are not eligible for this Trade-In Program unless you purchased the leased device from your system provider prior to trading it in, which may involve additional fees and payments. You may not participate in this Trade-In Program if you lease or otherwise do not own the device you would be trading in.
If you return your New WEEBO Device in accordance with WEEBO’s return policy, under no circumstances will you receive any refund or other value for the Trade-In Device credit that was deducted from the purchase price of your New WEEBO Device at the time of purchase, even if you have already shipped your Trade-In Device to WEEBO.
- Remove Your Data and Unlock Your Trade-In Device
You must remove all data, including all confidential and personal data, from your Trade-In Device before sending it to WEEBO. To do so, you should return the device to its factory settings within the settings menu of the device. It is your sole responsibility to back-up any files or data from your Trade-In Device that you wish to retain prior to performing a factory data reset and before trading in your Trade-In Device. WEEBO does not accept any responsibility or liability for any lost files or data or disclosure of private information that has not been removed from your Trade-In Device prior to return. In addition, make sure that you remove all accessories, locks, covers, SIM cards and memory cards before sending the device to WEEBO. Any such items sent with your Trade-In Device will not be returned.
- Accessories and Non-Eligible Devices
You must return the Trade-In Device along with all necessary accessories for the Device to operate. This includes but is not limited to charging cables/wires, keys and keyboard. If your Trade-In Device does not meet all of the requirements in Section 5, Device Eligibility Requirements, then WEEBO will value it at fifty dollars ($50.00) and charge you the Trade-In Value that was applied to the purchase of your New WEEBO Device minus the fifty dollar ($50.00) value.
- Additional Charges
Additional charges will apply if the Trade-In device is not ready for collection on the date of installation of your New WEEBO Device. Transport and administrative fee of SGD$160.50 (incl. GST) will then be charge for the collection of the device. If the Trade-In Device is not ready for collection thirty (30) days after the date you receive your New WEEBO Device, then WEEBO will charge you for the full amount of the Trade-In Value that was applied to the purchase of your New WEEBO Device (“Non-Return Charge”). These charges may or may not be applicable for any grants, WEEBO will not be liable for the results of the grant.
- Device Eligibility Requirements
You may trade in only one (1) device under this Trade-In Program for each New WEEBO Device you purchase. Device model eligibility (for both the Trade-in Device and the New WEEBO Device) and Trade-In Value are determined by WEEBO in its sole discretion and may vary depending on the time of purchase. Please refer to our website for the most up to date information on eligible devices and Trade-In Value. Your Trade-In Device must meet all of the requirements stated in this Section 5 (“Device Eligibility Requirements”), as determined by WEEBO in its sole discretion.
- Your Trade-In Device must power on, hold a charge and not power off unexpectedly;
- Your Trade-In Device must have a functioning display with no black spots or dead pixelation of any kind;
- Your Trade-In Device must have no breaks or cracks, or other defects that go beyond normal wear and tear, including but not limited to: multiple scratches, dents, or dings; evidence of water damage; or corroded charging port, USB, or battery terminal contacts;
- Your Trade-In Device must not be on a black list of any kind;
- At the time of trade-in, you must be the owner of the Trade-In Device, as leased devices are not eligible;
- Reactivation Lock, Google Factory Reset Protection, or any other anti-theft locking software must be disabled on your Trade-In Device;
- Before WEEBO collects your Trade-In Device, you must perform a factory reset on it and remove all personal information (as described in Section 3 above)
- Returns of Rejected Trade in Devices.
If your Trade-In Device is rejected, WEEBO may, in its sole discretion, offer to return your Trade-In Device to you, subject to the following conditions and any others that WEEBO may specify to you at the time of such offer to return:
- You must notify WEEBO within 7 days of the collection to return the Trade-In Device to you.
- You must collect the Rejected Trade-In Device at WEEBO’s office located at 63 Ubi Road One, Oxley Bizhub 1, #02-45
- Once accepted, you cannot cancel a request to return your rejected Trade-In Device.
- Your rejected Trade-In Device will be returned restored to factory settings and with all data wiped from the device.
- An authorised signature is required upon collection.
- After returning your rejected Trade-In Device to you, WEEBO will charge your payment account for the full Trade-In Device credit received at the time of your purchase of your New WEEBO Device.
- If you do not agree to such conditions or if you do not respond to WEEBO’s offer to return your rejected Trade-In Device within the period of time that WEEBO specifies in the offer to return such device, then your Trade-In Device will not be returned to you under any conditions, even if you return your New WEEBO Device. If WEEBO accepts and does not reject your Trade-In Device, your Trade-In Device will not be returned to you under any circumstances.
- In addition, if you return your New WEEBO Device, whether your Trade-In Device is accepted by WEEBO or not, you will not receive any refund or other value for the Trade-In Device credit that was deducted from the purchase price of your New WEEBO Device.
- End-Users Only
The WEEBO Trade-In Program is only available to consumers who will use their New WEEBO Device for bona fide business end use.
- acknowledge that New WEEBO Devices purchased through the WEEBO Trade-In Program are not intended for resale,
- represent that you are not purchasing New WEEBO Devices with the intention of reselling such New WEEBO Devices, and
- represent that you are not acting on behalf of any person or entity that intends to resell New WEEBO Devices you purchase. If WEEBO reasonably determines that you are in the business of reselling New WEEBO Devices, then, in addition to any other remedies available (including our right to refuse to deliver to you and cancel your participation in the Trade-In Program), you will be charged for the full amount of any Trade-In Value or other promotional value that was applied to the purchase of your New WEEBO Device or granted to you subsequent to the purchase. You agree to pay any such charges and authorize WEEBO to make such charge to the same credit card or other payment method you used to purchase your New WEEBO Devices. If you do not have sufficient credit available, WEEBO will notify you and you must provide an alternative payment method.
- Miscellaneous Additional Terms
- The Trade-In Program is offered and administered by WEEBO.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to participate in the Trade-In Program.
- The Trade-In Program cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or offers unless specifically provided for in the terms and conditions of such offers.
- By participating in the Trade-In Program, you understand and agree that it may be necessary for WEEBO, its affiliates and agents, to collect, process, transmit, maintain, share, and use certain of your personal information, such as your name, address, and information related to your method of payment, to perform the service and support obligations under the Trade-In Program. You may receive Trade-In Program-related communications from WEEBO, its affiliates and agents, such as notices regarding additional charges described in Section 4. You may also receive requests to participate in surveys or marketing communications from WEEBO and/or its affiliates related to the Trade-In Program or other offers.
- If any provision (or part of any provision) of these Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from these Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
- You should retain a copy of these Terms and any sales receipt or other materials relevant to your purchase provided to you.
- WEEBO reserves the right to substitute, change, cancel or add to any part of these Terms at any time, including terminating the Trade-In Program or modifying these Terms.
- We reserve the right to decline or cancel your participation in the Trade-In Program, with or without advance notice, if we believe that your participation is enabling a fraudulent or illegal purpose.
- The Trade-In Program is available only to businesses registered and operating in
- Neither Trade-In Program eligibility nor the Trade-In Value offered by WEEBO are transferrable to any other person or entity.
- You may return the New WEEBO Device you purchased under this Trade-In Program in accordance with WEEBO’s Returns and Refunds Policy. If a refund is owed to you, the refund will be credited to you through cheque or bank transfer. However, as set forth in Section 7 above, if you return your New WEEBO Device after WEEBO collects your Trade-In Device and if your Trade-In Device is accepted and not rejected by WEEBO, WEEBO will not return your Trade-In Device to you. Furthermore, you will not receive any refund or other value for the Trade-In Device credit that was deducted from the purchase price of your New WEEBO Device.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT
This contract is governed by the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
Last Updated: 12 September, 2019